Monday, April 16, 2012

A happy birthday to my twinnie

Thanksgiving.





























Today is my brother's birthday so I thought I would make a post dedicated to him.
He is in minnesota so the times I get to see him are few and far between
however every time we see each other we pick right back up where we left off.
I have friends who care about me and often understand how I feel but he is one of
the very few people who completely understand me and love me unconditionally.
We are always on the same page and i cherish him for that love and understanding.
I love him for his goofiness and his support. I love him because he challenges me,
always pushes me. I love him because he believes in me, and i believe in him.
His wisdom goes far beyond his (now) 24 years and my growth has come from his guidance.
Thank you for everything, mon...
I cannot wait to see you again.

1 comment:

  1. Who's the cooliest (yep, i know there's an 'i' in there) baby sister on the whole planet? This gurl! I'm very proud of who you are and how you've grown over the past few years. The path to adulthood isn't always easy or welcomed, but seeing how you've matured reminds me that I still have a long ways to go. I admire your creativity and look forward to the bright future you have ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete