Thursday, April 19, 2012

Let the seasons begin








































Pictures from a very good time spent in Minneapolis.
It was so nice to get away from everything for 4 day and just do anything i wanted to. I had good coffee, ate amazing food, did expensive shopping, drank cheap wine and kept quality company. I used to visit this city when i was younger to visit Derek and i never appreciated it's beauty until now, I never considered living there until my recent visit. Now, however, that has changed. I think I may transfer schools and move there in a year. I also miss my brother and i think it would be so exciting to live closer to him. Rachel came with me, she's so fantastic and couldn't have asked for a better partner in crime on this trip as we both share the love of tasty noms, red wine and old music (Read: listened to "just like heaven" and The Best of Van Morrison over and over for 4 hours)


No comments:

Post a Comment